Did you know?
- The skin is the largest organ of the body and absorbs what is on the surface into the blood stream.
- Most shower gels, soap, and fragrances have large amounts of chemicals as their primary ingredients.
- Organic skincare products are produced without added chemicals and ethically grow and harvest ingredients.
- You will experience fewer allergies and blemishes when using organic skincare products.
- The risk of skin cancer is dramatically reduced.
- The balance of ingredients in organic skincare products Have healing properties and actually promotes health.
- Over time, maintaining an organic skincare regimen will promote better overall health and sense of well being.
- The efficacy of the ingredients promotes better health.
- Organic skincare products promote new growth and will aid repair of sun-damaged skin.
- Organic products may appear more expensive but you will need to use less to achieve the same effect because of the concentration of ingredients.
Avoid the Dirty Dozen…
Know Health Risks
|Phthalates (DEP, DEHP, Fragrance)||Organ Damage, Reproductive Defects|
Linked with MS, CFS, Fibromyalgia
|Parabens (Methylparaben, Propylparaben, etc.)||Found in Breast Tumors|
|DEA/TEA||Chemical Reactions Change Ingredients in the Bottle Into Carcinogens|
|Petrochemicals (Paraffin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil)||Carcinogen Banned in Europe|
|Sulfates (Sodium Laurel & Sodium Laureth)||Mutates Cells, Denatures Protein|
Dyes (FD&C Yellows 5&6, Red 3)
Cause Cancer, Some Contain Lead & Arsenic
|Lanolin||Can Contain DDT, a Neurotoxin|
Liver & Kidney Damage
|Talc||Fibers Similar to Asbestos, Linked to Lung and Ovarian Cancer|
(e.g. Extracting Solvents) Not on Label